Thread: "far beyond what a regular player can do."

Junior Member Junior Guardian

"far beyond what a regular player can do."

The whole quote is "The number of times you attacked the Campaign today is far beyond what a regular player can do. Please do Not use Botting apps to ensure a fair game environment."

Seriously? 500 is "far beyond what a regular player can do"?

500 isn't difficult at all and you don't need - and I don't use - a bot to do that. I hope you are using better methods to find people using bots.

I know there were people openly discussing using auto-tap apps in global chat on the Summer Passion PvP server. I believe it was during the first week.

Just so I understand, are you saying you were banned for reaching 500 hits per day?
    The limit has been increased to 7000 per week, I am not aware of anyone getting banned for reaching their limit. If you did get banned please create a ticket and dm me with the ticket number.
    I will have our staff look into it.
    Thank you

No, I didn't get banned, but that message seems to be the first step in getting banned. 7000 a week seems less likely to falsely classify persistent players as cheating botters. I think I've hit 1000 in a day, but no way could I do that regularly. I don't have the stamina, ingame or irl for that.

The message you were getting, was part of a testing phase.
    Don?t worry about it, you?re not not getting banned.
    There is a 7000 weekly hit limit on camp atm.
    Thank you