Thread: Archer build

Archer build

Hey guys, I'm a lvl 37 archer with 19.5k br, and tbh I'd like to increase my br and build. I have 5k PATK but I'd like to be stronger for battleground. Also I have lvl 35 set with lvl 4-5 gems.
    Astrals: pristine force lvl 4, refined willpower lvl 5, pristine fortitude lvl 4

Any suggestion would do.. thanks ^_^

Moderator Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaida View Post
    Hey guys, I'm a lvl 37 archer with 19.5k br, and tbh I'd like to increase my br and build. I have 5k PATK but I'd like to be stronger for battleground. Also I have lvl 35 set with lvl 4-5 gems.
    Astrals: pristine force lvl 4, refined willpower lvl 5, pristine fortitude lvl 4

Any suggestion would do.. thanks ^_^
    Hi Anaida - sorry for the late reply! For the Archer build you will need to add more crit. Try maxing out enhanced determination astral and refined goddess blessing. For a level 37, that should be enough to get the upper hand. As you progress, slot in some better gems

Hope that helps - all the best!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players