Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server 110 Maintenance

Hybrid View

Server 110 Maintenance

Does anyone have any idea on how long the maintenance for S110 will last? It?s been like 2 days, so I was just wondering if anyone knew when it?d open. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by PJisUnknown; 08-09-2019 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Fixing typos

Moderator Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by PJisUnknown View Post
    Does anyone have any idea on how long the maintenance for S110 will last? It?s been like 2 days, so I was just wondering if anyone knew when it?d open. Thanks in advance!
    I just checked and it is still closed for maintenance and there is an apology for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for reporting the issue, it has been passed on. Please also write directly to customer support, via email: wtm@gaea.zendesk.com

Hopefully it will be resolved soon - all the best!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Just an update: Server Maintenance on S110 should be over this Friday, 16 August.
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Town Hall issue

Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    Just an update: Server Maintenance on S110 should be over this Friday, 16 August.
    My town hall still isn?t there and I can?t go further into the game, I spent time and money on my player please fix

Game issues server 110

Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    I?m on the server 110 and my player name is TBreezy, I made it to lvl 30 and I just wanna move forward in the game but I still can?t go through quest or upgrade my town hall please fix........

Sever 110 Maintenance

Now I want to talk about those lv boxes, I have lvl5 box right now but it couldn't be open. I lost my lv20 set tho when the game bugged last time and now i turned to lvl30 and my lvl30 set is still nowhere to be seen.... please fix this I'm not the only one who have this issue. and oh btw i just cleared lv20 solo dungeon map but didn't recieve the clear map reward...

Quote Originally Posted by noah99 View Post
    Now I want to talk about those lv boxes, I have lvl5 box right now but it couldn't be open. I lost my lv20 set tho when the game bugged last time and now i turned to lvl30 and my lvl30 set is still nowhere to be seen.... please fix this I'm not the only one who have this issue. and oh btw i just cleared lv20 solo dungeon map but didn't recieve the clear map reward...

We will pass this along to the team. I also recommend contacting customer support about these issues.

Sever 110 Maintenance

Seems like there are manys problem happened yesterday and I'm Wondering when will the Maintenance is done and will you Give us back the lost item or reward us sth? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by noah99 View Post
    Seems like there are manys problem happened yesterday and I'm Wondering when will the Maintenance is done and will you Give us back the lost item or reward us sth? Thank you!
    Hi Noah, I just checked again and S110 is still closed to me too. Your concerns have been forwarded to Gaea from this end, hopefully maintenance will end sooner than later and the new realm can really kick off!

In the meantime the best thing to do is for you (and any affected) to write in to Customer Support directly with your request: wtm@gaea.zendesk.com

You can also write to the Wartone HOH Facebook page, here: https://www.facebook.com/WartuneHOH/

Best wishes!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Rikiki View Post
    Are you gona reopen it soon?
    Hi Riki - I would assume so. Looks like emergency maintenance, since there are no additional messages on the screen upon attempting to enter the server. I do not have further details at this stage but the issue has been reported to the Game Team also.

As I suggested also to others enquiring, it is also a good idea to drop a line to Customer Support via email: wtm@gaea.zendesk.com

They will also be glad to help and contact the developers.

If the moderators or the admins here have further info, rest assured we will post it straight away!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast