Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Server 110 Maintenance

Town Hall issue

Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    Just an update: Server Maintenance on S110 should be over this Friday, 16 August.
    My town hall still isn?t there and I can?t go further into the game, I spent time and money on my player please fix

Game issues server 110

Just an update: Server Maintenance on S110 should be over this Friday, 16 August.
    I?m on the server 110 and my player name is TBreezy, I made it to lvl 30 and I just wanna move forward in the game but I still can?t go through quest or upgrade my town hall please fix........

Sever 110 Maintenance

Now I want to talk about those lv boxes, I have lvl5 box right now but it couldn't be open. I lost my lv20 set tho when the game bugged last time and now i turned to lvl30 and my lvl30 set is still nowhere to be seen.... please fix this I'm not the only one who have this issue. and oh btw i just cleared lv20 solo dungeon map but didn't recieve the clear map reward...

Quote Originally Posted by noah99 View Post
    Now I want to talk about those lv boxes, I have lvl5 box right now but it couldn't be open. I lost my lv20 set tho when the game bugged last time and now i turned to lvl30 and my lvl30 set is still nowhere to be seen.... please fix this I'm not the only one who have this issue. and oh btw i just cleared lv20 solo dungeon map but didn't recieve the clear map reward...

We will pass this along to the team. I also recommend contacting customer support about these issues.

Town hall issues

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Brotocol View Post
    We will pass this along to the team. I also recommend contacting customer support about these issues.
    My player still can?t level up it?s town hall or anything else and I can?t move on and do quests without it please fix this please I don?t want to start over

Moderator Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBreezy View Post
    My player still can' t level up its town hall or anything else and I can' t move on and do quests without it please fix this please I don' t want to start over
    Don' t worry, TimBreezy, contacting Customer Service is definitely the way to go - they will do their best to assist you and get you back on track once the maintenance is over!

CS email: wtm@gaea.zendesk.com

Stay tuned for updates!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Server 110 issues

Don' t worry, TimBreezy, contacting Customer Service is definitely the way to go - they will do their best to assist you and get you back on track once the maintenance is over!

CS email: wtm@gaea.zendesk.com

Stay tuned for updates!
    So is my player under maintenance? Because now I can?t play on that player at all now, everytime I try to login the app crashes

Moderator Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBreezy View Post
    So is my player under maintenance? Because now I can?t play on that player at all now, everytime I try to login the app crashes
    The server appears to be up and running now, I was able to log in normally. Please check if your progress returns to normal. I will be checking and testing too. If anything is still not working, please email Customer Support : wtm@gaea.zendesk.com

Best wishes!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Login problem/Town hall

The server appears to be up and running now, I was able to log in normally. Please check if your progress returns to normal. I will be checking and testing too. If anything is still not working, please email Customer Support : wtm@gaea.zendesk.com

Best wishes!
    Yes the server is up and running but for some reason on my player that I?ve been having constant trouble on with the town hall and everything, now I can?t even login and play at all everytime I try to load into the game my app just crashes

Server 110 issues

Best wishes!
    Can I give u my username and password so you can see my issues??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast