Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Server 110 Maintenance

Server 110 Maintenance

Does anyone have any idea on how long the maintenance for S110 will last? It?s been like 2 days, so I was just wondering if anyone knew when it?d open. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by PJisUnknown; 08-09-2019 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Fixing typos

Moderator Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by PJisUnknown View Post
    Does anyone have any idea on how long the maintenance for S110 will last? It?s been like 2 days, so I was just wondering if anyone knew when it?d open. Thanks in advance!
    I just checked and it is still closed for maintenance and there is an apology for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for reporting the issue, it has been passed on. Please also write directly to customer support, via email: wtm@gaea.zendesk.com

Hopefully it will be resolved soon - all the best!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Just an update: Server Maintenance on S110 should be over this Friday, 16 August.
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Sever 110 Maintenance

Seems like there are manys problem happened yesterday and I'm Wondering when will the Maintenance is done and will you Give us back the lost item or reward us sth? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by noah99 View Post
    Seems like there are manys problem happened yesterday and I'm Wondering when will the Maintenance is done and will you Give us back the lost item or reward us sth? Thank you!
    Hi Noah, I just checked again and S110 is still closed to me too. Your concerns have been forwarded to Gaea from this end, hopefully maintenance will end sooner than later and the new realm can really kick off!

In the meantime the best thing to do is for you (and any affected) to write in to Customer Support directly with your request: wtm@gaea.zendesk.com

You can also write to the Wartone HOH Facebook page, here: https://www.facebook.com/WartuneHOH/

Best wishes!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Rikiki View Post
    Are you gona reopen it soon?
    Hi Riki - I would assume so. Looks like emergency maintenance, since there are no additional messages on the screen upon attempting to enter the server. I do not have further details at this stage but the issue has been reported to the Game Team also.

As I suggested also to others enquiring, it is also a good idea to drop a line to Customer Support via email: wtm@gaea.zendesk.com

They will also be glad to help and contact the developers.

If the moderators or the admins here have further info, rest assured we will post it straight away!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)

S110

When is server 110 gonna open been over 2 days

Sever 110 Maintenance

Excuse me.... What's going on? the sever is opened but Everything doesn't seems to be fixed. my townhall and barrack still nowhere to be seen....

Sever 110 Maintenance

this seriously Need an explaination and PLEASE fix the character that been create! some of my friends recharged but you know what the problem? their townhall and barrack disappear! I'm mad. please Explain and fix this be responsible. thanks

Sever 110

Okay got my barrack and townhall now but my box can't open

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast