Thread: Stuck at tutorial blacksmith lv 10 s110

Stuck at tutorial blacksmith lv 10 s110

T tutorial ask me to double tap t weapon icon or drag it to refine but theres no icon in screen that i can tap. Restart or clear cache dont fix t problem

Moderator Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by HealX View Post
    T tutorial ask me to double tap t weapon icon or drag it to refine but theres no icon in screen that i can tap. Restart or clear cache dont fix t problem
    A maintenance has just been completed on Server 110 and it might be just a carryover glitch. If activating a different questline or changing server and returning back to S110 also do not unlock the tutorial and it is still glitched, please send a screenshot to Customer support via email: wtm@gaea.zendesk.com

Describe the issue as you did here, and make sure to include any extra details (such as time and date and action just previous to entering tutorial, plus your ingame name. If I find some more info for you, I will post it here in this thread.

Best wishes!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Ty. I will try it

Just try login again. It seems t game returning me back to very 1st quest before entering city. It drop me to lvl 6 from lvl 10. Then i do quest again till lvl 9 but stuck again for bout 1-2 hour then t game make me back to 1st quest again before city n lvl drop again from 9 to lv 7. Ill try report it ty for sugestion.