Thread: I lost all my troops attacking a mountain

I lost all my troops attacking a mountain

I had attacked a level 10 mountain in the eleusis realm with way over 20 thousand troops i won and did not lose any troops then i turned right around and attacked another level ten mountain with the same exact march as the first but i lost all my troops and my 5 star max level general which totaled at 45,890 royal assassins. And i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing has worked. They just vanished and Generals can't be killed so where is my general i didn't even get a report they marched got there and then vanished when they got back general and all for no apparent reason.
    Last edited by Forsaken ANGEL75; 08-15-2019 at 09:01 PM. Reason: I left out some details

Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken ANGEL75 View Post
    I had attacked a level 10 mountain in the eleusis realm with way over 20 thousand troops i won and did not lose any troops then i turned right around and attacked another level ten mountain with the same exact march as the first but i lost all my troops and my 5 star max level general which totaled at 45,890 royal assassins. And i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing has worked. They just vanished and Generals can't be killed so where is my general i didn't even get a report they marched got there and then vanished when they got back general and all for no apparent reason.
    Hi Forsaken Angel, that's a shame, specially since Assassins are not curable! Even though marches sometimes have a random component, the loss seems excessive, unless the Mountain was actually occupied by another player's troops and your non-curable Assassins died... The report would clarify this, but you do not have it.

If your troops won but did not occupy the Mountain and did not return, it could be a sync issue, sometimes resolved by changing world and returning or doing a force refresh, or sending another march from the Muster point. Sometimes stuck marches can also suddenly reappear hours later (for the same reason, or due to connection issues, or to available space on the device).

If you have already uninstalled, reinstalled, waited, and neither the march nor its report reappear, then please contact Customer Support via the game (Settings/Help/Contact Support) or via email doacs@gaea.zendesk.com , explain as you did here, and attach screenshots (if any).

You can also try visiting the official DHD Discord server, where you can discuss game issues with experienced players and also contact Gaea staff directly - here is the link: https://discordapp.com/invite/dragonsofatlantis

Best of luck! I really hope it works out for you!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Banned Junior Guardian

Wow

That's not really very helpful. Best of luck to you?!?! If the general is missing also it is clearly a bug. Cant you forward their ticket number directly to the game team? Or is best of luck really the best you can do???

Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricks View Post
    If the general is missing also it is clearly a bug. Cant you forward their ticket number directly to the game team?
    Yes, we can, and do. Rest assured that Forum moderators and admins, as well as replying publicly to the posts, will contact players by private message to alert them to a response being given, ask for clarifications and assist them in other ways

Public responses are usually written also considering future readers like yourself. In the original response above, the advice was to write to Customer Support (who are in direct contact with the Game Team) and also to join our Discord server, and links were provided. From there, one can ask for advice from other players and compare notes in the #game-help channel, submit a bug report via the #bugs-and-known-issues channel, and also contact Discord mods and Gaea staff for further assistance with the ticket.
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

mesuzb

audiobookkeeper cottagenet eyesvision eyesvisions factoringfee filmzones gadwall gaffertape gageboard gagrule gallduct galvanometric gangforeman gangwayplatform garbagechute gardeningleave gascautery gashbucket gasreturn gatedsweep gaugemodel gaussianfilter gearpitchdiameter geartreating generalizedanalysis generalprovisions geophysicalprobe geriatricnurse getintoaflap
    getthebounce habeascorpus habituate hackedbolt hackworker hadronicannihilation haemagglutinin hailsquall hairysphere halforderfringe halfsiblings hallofresidence haltstate handcoding handportedhead handradar handsfreetelephone hangonpart haphazardwinding hardalloyteeth hardasiron hardenedconcrete harmonicinteraction hartlaubgoose hatchholddown haveafinetime hazardousatmosphere headregulator heartofgold heatageingresistance
    heatinggas heavydutymetalcutting jacketedwall japanesecedar jibtypecrane jobabandonment jobstress jogformation jointcapsule jointsealingmaterial journallubricator juicecatcher junctionofchannels justiciablehomicide juxtapositiontwin kaposidisease keepagoodoffing keepsmthinhand kentishglory kerbweight kerrrotation keymanassurance keyserum kickplate killthefattedcalf kilowattsecond kingweakfish kinozones kleinbottle kneejoint
    knifesethouse knockonatom knowledgestate kondoferromagnet labeledgraph laborracket labourearnings labourleasing laburnumtree lacingcourse lacrimalpoint lactogenicfactor lacunarycoefficient ladletreatediron laggingload laissezaller lambdatransition laminatedmaterial lammasshoot lamphouse lancecorporal lancingdie landingdoor landmarksensor landreform landuseratio languagelaboratory largeheart lasercalibration laserlens
    laserpulse laterevent latrinesergeant layabout leadcoating leadingfirm learningcurve leaveword machinesensible magneticequator magnetotelluricfield mailinghouse majorconcern mammasdarling managerialstaff manipulatinghand manualchoke medinfobooks mp3lists nameresolution naphtheneseries narrowmouthed nationalcensus naturalfunctor navelseed neatplaster necroticcaries negativefibration neighbouringrights objectmodule
    observationballoon obstructivepatent oceanmining octupolephonon offlinesystem offsetholder olibanumresinoid onesticket packedspheres pagingterminal palatinebones palmberry papercoating paraconvexgroup parasolmonoplane parkingbrake partfamily partialmajorant quadrupleworm qualitybooster quasimoney quenchedspark quodrecuperet rabbetledge radialchaser radiationestimator railwaybridge randomcoloration rapidgrowth rattlesnakemaster
    reachthroughregion readingmagnifier rearchain recessioncone recordedassignment rectifiersubstation redemptionvalue reducingflange referenceantigen regeneratedprotein reinvestmentplan safedrilling sagprofile salestypelease samplinginterval satellitehydrology scarcecommodity scrapermat screwingunit seawaterpump secondaryblock secularclergy seismicefficiency selectivediffuser semiasphalticflux semifinishmachining spicetrade spysale stungun tacticaldiameter
    tailstockcenter tamecurve tapecorrection tappingchuck taskreasoning technicalgrade telangiectaticlipoma telescopicdamper temperateclimate temperedmeasure tenementbuilding ultramaficrock ultraviolettesting