Thread: Cant log on

Cant log on

I've been having trouble for over a week and can't log on or even get the game to run it just says downloading 1 of 1 update then after 30 sec it says download failed. And it just keeps going around in circles and keeps doing/saying the same thing. I was hoping that someone can help me. I've raised 3 tickets but have not heard anything yet

Moderator Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieBomber View Post
    I've been having trouble for over a week and can't log on or even get the game to run it just says downloading 1 of 1 update then after 30 sec it says download failed. And it just keeps going around in circles and keeps doing/saying the same thing. I was hoping that someone can help me. I've raised 3 tickets but have not heard anything yet
    Hi AussieBomber - looks like might be a device-related issue... If you have sent in several tickets on the same subject sometimes the latest ticket will slow down the previous ones. Try replying to your very last ticket and provide details on the type of device you are using to access the game and the Android or iOS version it is running. In the meantime, try also clearing the cache or making more space for data just in case it is a space issue.

Last but not least, please try visiting the official Kingdoms of Camelot Channel where you can chat with fellow players (and MadameLeota and other Gaea staff Monday to Friday).
    Here is the invitation: https://discordapp.com/invite/kingdomsofcamelotbftn

I hope it all works out for you soon!
    Last edited by Ceridwen; 08-11-2019 at 12:21 PM.
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players