Thread: March not returning

March not returning

I sent out a march in kadmas and it hasn't returned . Its in my muster point ive refreshed ny phone and the game and its still stuck . Can this be looked into please
    Last edited by Ceridwen; 08-10-2019 at 03:33 PM.

Moderator Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by jack firby View Post
    I sent out a march in kadmas and it hasn't returned . Its in my muster point ive refreshed ny phone and the game and its still stuck . Can this be looked into please
    Hi Jack, this happens every now and again... if it is still stuck after refreshing and/or changing server and/or trying to recall it from the muster point and/or sending another March out and recalling both, please write to Customer Service with more details regarding the circumstances, and also (if possible) add screenshots in support. Please also provide them with your device details, just in case it is device-related.

Customer Support can be contacted via the game (Settings/Help/Contact Support) or by email : doacs@gaea.zendesk.com

I hope this helps - all the best!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players