Thread: S110 US East Maintenance

S110 US East Maintenance

Does anyone have any idea on how long the maintenance for S110 will last? It?s been like 2 days, so I was just wondering if anyone knew when it?d open. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by PJisUnknown; 08-09-2019 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Fixing typos

Moderator Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by PJisUnknown View Post
    Does anyone have any idea on how long the maintenance for S110 will last? It?s been like 2 days, so I was just wondering if anyone knew when it?d open. Thanks in advance!
    I just checked and it is still closed for maintenance and there is an apology for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for reporting the issue, it has been passed on. Please also write directly to customer support, via email: wtm@gaea.zendesk.com

Hopefully it will be resolved soon - all the best!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Moderator Veteran Guardian
    Just an update: Server Maintenance on S110 should be over this Friday, 16 August.
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players