Thread: Can't play don't know why

Can't play don't know why

So I used to play this game a few years back and I decided to come back to it and when I tried to get on the game it keeps pulling up a sign in box but I don't want to sign in through gaea because I don't have an account with them the account I played with was my old Facebook so I don't know how to get on the game so I can connect to it I stead of through a gaea account

Moderator Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by 11dogj View Post
    So I used to play this game a few years back and I decided to come back to it and when I tried to get on the game it keeps pulling up a sign in box but I don't want to sign in through gaea because I don't have an account with them the account I played with was my old Facebook so I don't know how to get on the game so I can connect to it I stead of through a gaea account
    Hi 11dogj - I esperienced a similar issue when when Kabam handed over to Gaea, due to the fact I was using the same Kabam ID for the Facebook and mobile version. The Facebook version of the game was run by another company and is no longer available; however, the original ID may still be causing a conflict and generating the sign-in request. If the game does not allow you to register with a new email, and your email is valid, you can actually try using your old Kabam ID, as there is no connection to the old Facebook version.

If if that does not work, then your best course of action is to write to Gaea Customer Service with all the details you can remember. You can do so from the game via Settings/Help/Contact Support, or via email: doacs@gaea.zendesk.com - they are the experts on accounts and will be happy to help you!

All the best!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players