Thread: Anniversary Promotional code

Anniversary Promotional code

Ey, I have been playing quite a lot time to DoA, since it was a Facebook game in the computer and now sometimes in the new version of the phone.
    I have always been playing with a friend and he told me to start an account today for the 6th aniversary as he had received a promotional code in the email.

I usually had been receiving this codes too in the past years (in christmas for example) but for some reason I don't have any code now and I dont want to be left behind my friend .

My question is, is there any way of getting the promotional code? I cannot use his as it says it is used.

Thank you very much.

Moderator Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by rispris View Post
    Ey, I have been playing quite a lot time to DoA, since it was a Facebook game in the computer and now sometimes in the new version of the phone.
    I have always been playing with a friend and he told me to start an account today for the 6th aniversary as he had received a promotional code in the email.

I usually had been receiving this codes too in the past years (in christmas for example) but for some reason I don't have any code now and I dont want to be left behind my friend .

My question is, is there any way of getting the promotional code? I cannot use his as it says it is used.

Thank you very much.
    Hi rispris, thanks for reaching out, and glad to have you back!!

Anniversary email messages were sent out on 8 August, encouraging players who had been away from the game for a while to log in, and providing them with a promotional code. If you did not receive it to your inbox, please try checking your Spam folder, the message should be from: DHD@mail.gaea.com

The promotional code is user-specific and can only be used once, that's why you cannot use your friend's code. Hope that helps!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    Hi rispris, thanks for reaching out, and glad to have you back!!

Anniversary email messages were sent out on 8 August, encouraging players who had been away from the game for a while to log in, and providing them with a promotional code. If you did not receive it to your inbox, please try checking your Spam folder, the message should be from: DHD@mail.gaea.com

The promotional code is user-specific and can only be used once, that's why you cannot use your friend's code. Hope that helps!
    Hi, thank you for answering. I have checked spam and I never received . Which is strange as we have been playing togheter all this time. Is there no way to get it now? Thank you for your time