Thread: Help - my city is gone!!!!

Help - my city is gone!!!!

I just looked at different settings. In which World I am. And I thought I could change the look and Language of my city. And when I chose a setting it replaced my 12 level city with a Brandnew 1 level one. I still receive ingame Info letting me know which troops are done training. But when I click on it I?m back to 1 level city.

Moderator Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by PurPur View Post
    I just looked at different settings. In which World I am. And I thought I could change the look and Language of my city. And when I chose a setting it replaced my 12 level city with a Brandnew 1 level one. I still receive ingame Info letting me know which troops are done training. But when I click on it I?m back to 1 level city.
    Hi PurPur - don't worry, all is not lost! It may depend on a number of factors... including which realm was hosting your lev. 12 city , the device you were using, and/or if you had registered your account. If you or your alliance members have screenshots of your city and its coordinates, send them to Customer Support together with a description of which steps caused your city to disappear, email: doacs@gaea.zendesk.com

They will be glad to help you Best wishes!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players