Thread: Weekly Giveaway!

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian of the Realm

Weekly Giveaway!

Hail and Well Met! Enter for a chance to win the below items! Three lucky winners will win:

100x Terrwyn Tokens

3 Winners will be chosen July 17th! To enter all you need to do is leave a comment on this thread with your player id and server number!

What's you favorite summer time activity or hobby?

Moderator Guardian

Summer Time

During summer, everyone thinks teachers get off! But as a Special Education Teacher, I actually work summer school, making sure my student do not regress, but also so they have structure so they behave when they get back to school.

I also work another job in recreation, and I got to essentially create my own position after working various positions. All doing what I love of course, and working with the community and helping families access services and recreational activities for their children with special needs. I do love my vacation time, sleeping in, catching up on Netflix and other shows....and I still get time to spend with my son too. I really do enjoy meeting and helping the families through my job! I get to learn about the various agencies and programs that can help people with disabilities access recreational programs around my area. I get to meet some of the best kids this way, and learn about their disabilities too! And heaven forbid someone calls in sick, because then I get to go to the fun field trips. All in all, it benefits when I come back to the school year, for when my student's families need help accessing the community.
    "Elves are like trees, grounded and focused from the trunk down but graceful and agile on top." -Orlando Bloom

Customer Service:
    https://gaea.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new
    OR
    Alternatively by email:
    evdcs@gaea.zendesk.com

Change or reset EvD password:
    https://mobilegame.gaeamobile.com/

Summer Holidays

As I am retired it is better to wait until the children go back to school before going out on trips or holidays.

Member Apprentice Guardian

100 tokens

taking the kids to the beach..and surfing is my hobby

evd199

Summer hobbies!

Anything that involves being out at the lake. Swimming, boating, camping, hotdogs and s?mores over a fire, and most of all...fishing!!! Gotta make time for EvD of course
    Player ID: 28347957
    Server: EvD 179

Summer Holidays Sua

A nice cruise to the Mediterranean or Baltic visiting countries and cities you have not visited before.
    Sever 217 ID 15615113

Agean

Best thing to do in summer is, driving your car in Agean region. Discover the ancient cities where that times civilizations existed. Find a nice spot to see beautiful sunset. Than build your tent under trees. Listen the nature and sleep in peace. When you wake up in the morning, cool Agean sea will welcome you. And the day will go on with driving to another ancient city and discover it too.

Moderator Guardian

Congratulations to our Winners!

The winners are geoff1walker@aol.com, Tylersanderson & Manchaku, again. Congratulations!! You will be getting your prizes from Gaea for 100 Terrwyn Tokens directly to your accounts. Just a reminder, you must put your ID & World in your reply in order to be eligible. Thanks!
    "Elves are like trees, grounded and focused from the trunk down but graceful and agile on top." -Orlando Bloom

Customer Service:
    https://gaea.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new
    OR
    Alternatively by email:
    evdcs@gaea.zendesk.com

Change or reset EvD password:
    https://mobilegame.gaeamobile.com/