Thread: Weekly Giveaway!

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian of the Realm

Weekly Giveaway!

Hail and Well Met! Enter for a chance to win the below items! Three lucky winners will win:

Pet Soul x 280,
    SPD Gem lv.4 x 1,
    Green Bead x 10,
    Copper Coin x 100000

Winners will be chosen June 19th! To enter all you need to do is leave a comment on this thread with your player id and server number!

If you could take any celebrity on a date who would you take and where would you go?

Moderator Guardian

Michael Ealy

I would want to go with Michael Ealy to a charity or philanthropic dinner or event. He and his wife are very active in giving back to the community, one of the charities they support is the Lustgarten Foundation. It is a foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research.

ID: 109729245
    Server: Oath of the Mountain
    "Elves are like trees, grounded and focused from the trunk down but graceful and agile on top." -Orlando Bloom

Customer Service:
    https://gaea.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new
    OR
    Alternatively by email:
    evdcs@gaea.zendesk.com

Change or reset EvD password:
    https://mobilegame.gaeamobile.com/

The moon

Quote Originally Posted by MadameLeota View Post
    Hail and Well Met! Enter for a chance to win the below items! Three lucky winners will win:

Pet Soul x 280,
    SPD Gem lv.4 x 1,
    Green Bead x 10,
    Copper Coin x 100000

Winners will be chosen June 19th! To enter all you need to do is leave a comment on this thread with your player id and server number!

If you could take any celebrity on a date who would you take and where would you go?
    It would have to be David Bowie. I would like to take him to a concert on a cargo container ship that is a venue for a music festival at sea.

I.D. 13261626
    REALM. 285

YOUR PAUPER.
    SIR. LORD. M.
    Kevin Wilson☠️🎧🎤🎶🐺🤣

Definitely Ellen Page. She's an amazing actress who has also done work in the videogame industry and has been very active in the LGBTQIA+ community. I'd love to go on a coffee date with her and then go stargazing so we could talk as much as we like.

Tell 21145053
    Oath of the Mountain

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    Closed! Congrats to all who entered! I sent you a message with your prize code!