Thread: Dragon domination & Arena questions

Dragon domination & Arena questions

Dragon domination:
    I get most of it, you have to fight the opposing alliance, capturing and holding the tiles etc. But how do the 'core troops' work? I'm just confused about that, don't want to loose troops if I join in so what are the core troops the info talks about so i don't end up losing mine for real

Arena
    Whats the best or just a good combination of troop types to use?

Thanks!

Moderator Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Shira View Post
    Dragon domination:
    [...] how do the 'core troops' work? I'm just confused about that, don't want to loose troops if I join in so what are the core troops the info talks about so i don't end up losing mine for real

Arena:
    Whats the best or just a good combination of troop types to use?

Dragon Domination (AvA):
    The core troops are the ones you start with, you should not lose those. Once you have run out of those, you can train or purchase others during AvA. If you use them and they are wounded, they will go to your Healing Pool if they are trainable and if there is space, in all other cases you will lose them (they will die).
    Exception - Hardcore servers: non-trainable or excess troops that have died will be sent to the Altar, where they can be revived.

Arena:
    Due to the progressive level limitations on overall might, it is really a question of personal preference, troops, generals and dragons available. Combinations with Lava Jaws/Granite Ogres and a spy were popular until new troops and dragon levels, and the Lieutenant system, were added, so there are almost infinite variables! Look at what has beaten you, and try copying / adjusting accordingly. Your Overlord and team mates , and other Forum members, will certainly have some more detailed tips for you
    Last edited by Ceridwen; 05-20-2019 at 02:16 AM.
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players