Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weekly Giveaway!

Que me hizo jugar

Pues... sinceramente, el ayudar a mis hijos con las diarias.

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Weekly Giveaway

I was looking for a suitable online game and wanted to play with the dragons

My reason

As a wiccan, my elemental soul protector is a dragon, so I searched for dragon based games.

User ID:13630474

Relam ID: 294

this game

Actually it was for free, so I started playing and I enjoyed it. And when I joined an ally I got to enjoy it even more. Playing for maybe 4 years now, I think.

Started

I started playing Doa Mobile 6 years ago and still enjoying it

Google Plus Games

I was using G+ when Google+ Games launched, and the Web version of DoA is what I tried it out with.

Player ID: 11252210
    Realm ID: 270

Dragons on trains and planes

Quote Originally Posted by MadameLeota View Post
    Hail and Well Met! Enter for a chance to win the below items! Three lucky winners will win:

1 Day Training Queue x1,
    Battle Token x5,
    Divine XP x1

Winners will be chosen May 22nd! To enter all you need to do is leave a comment on this thread with your player id and server number!

What got you into playing this game in the beginning?
    Player ID 10296791
    Realm 288

DOA?. I started playing DOA at a time when I had a long commute to fill. At the time (2014) I road a train for 58 minutes then walked 1.5 miles through NYC each direction every day. Almost 4 hours of commuting. I found some really poor games so I set out to really search for the best Android game for my commute. I read articles and lists and decided to give DOA a try. Since then my commute has changed. Often I fly to some other city for the week. I play DOA in airports and hotels quite a bit. And while I wait for kids at dance class or a soccer game.
    DOA and the community of people I have met through the game make all of those little dead times go much faster.
    Nasty Pirate Tim

Moderator Veteran Guardian

:) Winners Announced!

Congratulations to our winners this week: Old Gamer, Rachel30.7 and Pirate Tim!
    Thank you for including your ID and server - Rewards will be sent soon, directly to your inventory!

And thank you everyone for your participation and great background stories - keep dropping in for more chances at great giveaways!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12