Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway!

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian of the Realm

Weekly Giveaway!

Hail and Well Met! Enter for a chance to win the below items! Three lucky winners will win:

1 Day Training Queue x1,
    Battle Token x5,
    Divine XP x1

Winners will be chosen May 22nd! To enter all you need to do is leave a comment on this thread with your player id and server number!

What got you into playing this game in the beginning?

Natiri

I started on Facebook, playing the original Dragons Of Atlantis

Baron

I started playing for fun, seen it on Facebook many years ago. Now I play doa, moblie since game was available.
    I have enjoyed this game for many years and look forward to many more years. Free game that you can grow with little money spend is awesome and have got my friends hooked on this game.
    Thank you !!!!

A cute dragon face

I found a new dragon App on my mobile and that threw me into this realm ^^

ID 5627439 Server 269
    Last edited by ElsieDoA; 05-15-2019 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Forgotten ID

Junior Member Junior Guardian

How I got started with DOA.

I was bored because I was poor and homeless and went to the library a lot and saw some games on Facebook. I started playing Farmville but stopped when it had too many glitches to make it worth the effort. As I was scrolling thru lists of games I saw Dragons of Atlantis and always a big fan of Dragons I began playing it on the PC version. Then after several hospital stays and operations ending with me being declared disabled I tried to go back and pick up playing the game again only to find that my game/character was no longer accessible to me for some reason. So I downloaded the DOA mobile app onto my cellphone and began all over again. And here I am 6 years, 2 mergers, 22 cities, and 8 realms later still playing every day. My original ID and realm no longer exist but here is one of my 2nd generation ID's ...

User ID - 11567920
    Realm ID - 287

Como comenc? a jugar a DOA

Conoc? el juego en facebook y jugu? hasta que se acabaron los retos y objetivos, no ten?a alicientes. Cuando lo encontr? en android me lo descargu? y aqu? estoy.
    Id reino 299
    Id jugador 13145063

Facebook brought me here.

Quote Originally Posted by MadameLeota View Post
    Hail and Well Met! Enter for a chance to win the below items! Three lucky winners will win:

1 Day Training Queue x1,
    Battle Token x5,
    Divine XP x1

Winners will be chosen May 22nd! To enter all you need to do is leave a comment on this thread with your player id and server number!

Started on Dragons of Atlantis on PC, found this when i realized most Facebook Games have a Mobile app, now im here.

ID:11201692
    Realm:285

Playing DOA

I too started with original, that and Vampire wars. But soon there were no more challenges and Vampire wars got replaced. So I looked for something new. Here I am.

John likes oranges

Quote Originally Posted by MadameLeota View Post

1 Day Training Queue x1,
    Battle Token x5,
    Divine XP x1

friends and war game

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    I love dragons and the story of Atlantis. Saw the game and decided to give it a try

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast