Thread: Bug Event Giveaway!

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian of the Realm

Bug Event Giveaway!

Prize: In Game Items!
    Time-Frame: Now till June 15th 6pm PDT!

These prizes will be broken down into different groups and there will be prizes for each tier. First come first serve for the bug. If you are the first to find it you get the prize!
    Prize Tiers (bugs severity will be judged by a panel of Gaea employees):
    Tier 1- Lv.4 Ascent Gem x1, Summon Scroll x3, Green Bead x20, Coin x188,888 - Major Bug: This bug breaks the game and prevents players from enjoying or continuing their experience.
    Tier 2- Lv.3 Ascent Gem x1, Summon Scroll x2, Taoist Elixir x10, Coin x88,888 - Minor Bug: This bug creates issues and hindrances to game-play but does not stop it.
    Tier 3- Lv.3 ATK Gem x1, Green Bead x15, Pet Elixir x5, Coin x88,888 - Irritation Bug: This is something that just doesn?t seem accurate, but doesn?t hinder the gameplay at all.

Please note you are only able to win once for each tier!

As this is our first official launch we are sure there are some issues that we did not catch, and that is why we need you Bug Hunters to find them for us. But do not think we would make you work for free, we have some prizes for you as well.

How to enter: Take a video (preferred) or screenshot of proof showing a bug with an in depth description. Please include in the description
    -The server you experienced this on.
    -What you were doing prior to getting this bug?
    -What you did to get the bug?
    -Did you get an error message and if yes what was the message?
    -Any other details you feel are relevant to this bug.

*Please note Gaea reserves the right to make any and all changes to this event.

Good luck out there and happy hunting!

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian of the Realm

Bug Single Top Up Lotto

Hi

Hello, I found a bug unfortunately. I bought a $ 14.99 package at the Single Top Up Lotto event. And I did not receive the rewards by e-mail as indicated on the event page. the 300 jades rewards becomes 300 dollars

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers...antomsbug0.png

the event Valuable gifts for the daily top-up records the number of jade bought. It is very convenient to prove

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers...antomsjade.png

Bug in Gear Ranking Rewards + Formation Rank Rewards

1. Bug in Gear Ranking Rewards + Formation Rank Rewards
    - Rank No 21- 40 have 300 jade + items
    - Rank No 41-60 have 1200 jade + items (same bonus items as better rank)

Yesterday I was ranked No.31 in Gear Ranking but I just got 300 jade + items rewards
    --> wrong Jade rewards

2. Bug in display Single Topup Rewards

Outside display 300 jades in single topup will be rewarded but inside display 300 dollars
    (same bug with another value)

All the best,
    IGN: Dragon K1ng

Phantom Quiz bug?

We've been talking about this in game quite a lot recently, and the quiz appears to be bugged. The app never asked for mic permissions and as a result we are unable to answer the questions in the Phantom Quiz.

Is there a way that we can get this to respond to text or get the permissions fixed?

Red dot, jades, pets, photos

1. When the server is at 00:00 UCT+8 (the sever timezone) every player get's the red dot for rewddodrds like they need to collect the reword but you neded to click multiple times if you really want it or wait until 00:00 in your timezone, and for most players that red dot is annoying. [ proof ( proof [ https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...517-202222.png ]).
    2. The jade dvisual bugg at the store where you buy jades, when you firsdt enter in EodPD ( Echo of Pahntoms) and enter the shop where you buy jades the first ting you see is the amount of jades an it is wrong for exdeddmple i have 377 jades an it shows me 4295 [ visual proof (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...517-202319.jpg )].
    3. When you equip a pet that you have it showned at your pet tab at your zone it just dispersare i don't know idf this is intentional.
    4. When you try to upload any photo of any zise it just dosen't work, neither in the chat or at your zone.
    5. At the events where you get jades and items the jade packs are bugged and thedy say for exemple 200 jades is 1200 jades same for 500 jades is 1500 [ proof ( https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...517-210653.jpg )].
    6. When you talk in the chat it dodsen't consumes vitaity, tho i don't think this is intentional, it is nice to be free to talk, this point is more like a sugestion, make the chat to dodnd't consume vitality because it is nice to talk with each other.
    Btw my IGN is RakanN
    Last edited by Rakan; 05-17-2019 at 06:14 PM. Reason: to change lul

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian SuperD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeykah View Post
    We've been talking about this in game quite a lot recently, and the quiz appears to be bugged. The app never asked for mic permissions and as a result we are unable to answer the questions in the Phantom Quiz.

Is there a way that we can get this to respond to text or get the permissions fixed?
    We are working on removing this as the quiz was already removed.