Thread: Merges

Merges

Merging is for the purpose of spreding out realm population. So when the whole realm dies off because one player hogs all the wins or is hard to deal with so people quit they shift those guys in with other people and now a whole new realm will have to deal with that one or two people depending how many realms it is or troll per realm.

Switching Realms?

Is there a way to switch realms without starting a new character? I met some really nice players in one of the AVA rounds and would like to join them and get out of Delphi.

Moderator Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzaugg View Post
    Is there a way to switch realms without starting a new character? I met some really nice players in one of the AVA rounds and would like to join them and get out of Delphi.
    Hi Rzaugg, AvA is great that way, gives you a chance to make friends across realms Unfortunately no, switching realms outside of mergers is currently not a possibility, so you will need to start up a whole new city on their server.

Starting afresh, however, is not too bad, these days you get lots more freebies than before - all the best!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players