Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weekly Giveaway!

Peor pel?cula/ jardiner

Peor pel?cula. La playa.
    El Jard?n y el huerto: Me gustan las plantas verdes para casa, con flores blancas para el jard?n y el huerto !! Por supuesto!!. Un poco de todo.
    Id jugador: 13378151
    Id reino: 299

Natiri

I love fruit and veg, I'm am one of the many loyal players!!! So yeh I'd love to win

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Fruit

Fruit, and flowers as fruit tree blossom with lots of flowers and smell.

I'm not a gardener

Best answer

As a prepper, I do alot of gardening, I teach my sons how to live off the land. I also teach our community cub scouts how to grow veggies in our part of the world. Its truly a blessing.

User ID:13630474

Relam ID: 294

We bought the house we live in for it's garden, lovely big flower beds and a large veg plot (very under used!) And a wildlife section with frogs, newts and bugs galore 🐞

User: 3496614
    Realm: 282

Smile Winners Announced !

Congratulations to our winners this week! RanchHand, Seldon, Soloana and Armyzniper556 (including an extra entry for the "bad movie" giveaway)! Thank you for including your ID and server - Rewards will be sent directly to your inventory!

Keep dropping in for more chances at great giveaways!
    Ceridwen
    (forum moderator)
    Line ID: eirlys_ceridwen / Discord ID: Ceridwen#5518 (if my forum inbox is full)

*Moderators are not Gaea staff or employees, they do not have access to player accounts or other personal details. They are players like you, who have volunteered to help other players with game issues and/or to help facilitate communication between Gaea and all players

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12