Thread: Aliance flag displayed on own wilds

Aliance flag displayed on own wilds

Extra info: with no alliance use the regular icon or a white no symbol first flag alliance flag defualt flag.

Allowing all owned wilds to be seen - may reduce confusion of new players hitting own wild and loosing thier bubble prematurily. Allowing them to grow to make a more positive chance of someone wanting to stay or leave the game and not come back.

Moderator Veteran Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiken.God View Post
    Allowing all owned wilds to be seen - may reduce confusion of new players hitting own wild and losing their bubble prematurely. Allowing them to grow to make a more positive chance of someone wanting to stay or leave the game and not come back.
    Hi Spiken God, owned wilds can already be seen. You might have a sync issue.

If you capture a wild, it should then appear to you sporting a bright red flag with a golden dragon. However, if you have just captured it, you may need to wait a few seconds for the game to sync before seeing the flag. You can make the game sync earlier by running a force refresh (Settings /Help / Force App Refresh), or by simply exiting the game and restarting it.

Important: your flag may become invisible for a while after applying a ceasefire (bubble); that is also a normal visual glitch due to lag, refresh to make it visible again.

To speed the game up a bit and reduce visual lag in general, go to Settings/general/ Graphic quality and switch to SD. Also try clearing the app cache and freeing up some memory on your device (photos and other apps, etc.)

Hope that helps
    Last edited by Ceridwen; 05-07-2019 at 01:10 PM.

Yes, I am aware that enemy alliance show red flags with swords, friendly alluance blue flags.

I just like to see visible owned wilds without having to mark them hostile or friendly to see others wilds.

When I was a new player around 5 years ago. Just still learning the game. I accidently hit an own wild because it look like all the other wilds. Lost my bubble. Just saying if you could see it not being in an alliance or not Ect... Maybe even through in a twist in alliance option to hide players owned wilds... But then even at that cost the bubble can't drop if you hit them not knowing.

That was helpful, however I gave it on SD already and clearing cache Ect... Not really my thing I prefer the apps to remember my passwords so I don't have to..
    Not that I don't remember them.