Thread: How is this possible?

How is this possible?

My english is bad sry.
    How is posible that This happens?

Im lvl 23 whit a Great Dragon lvl 21 (whit Dragon Armor...Dragon Buff and skills upgraded) Against a lvl 16 whit a Great Dragon lvl 13.
    My troop Power is 16000 against 9000
    We have similar h?roes,same lvl, whit The same stats but mine have a Power Up for Mirrors. (Grow Up 3%)
    And finally I have 1600 Fire Mirrors against 800 FM,111 Giants and 1 Conscript

I Have advantage in lvl,Dragon, troops Power,h?roes buffs and troops number and I LOSE!!!??? How is this posible? And is not the only case. I lost against a lot of similar players...similar stats... always whit advantage
    Last edited by FranFer; 04-12-2019 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Bad english

Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian

Arena troop combos

There are many visible and invisible factors affecting Arena results, so let's look at the visible ones.
    Have you tried the same opponent but with different combinations of troops?

For example, have you tried adding Giants?

In the report your Fire Mirrors are not protected like those your opponent has deployed with Giants for protection. That's because while the attacker's troops have to kill the dragon and the giants before reaching the mirrors, the defender after passing the dragon is attacking the Fire Mirrors directly.

Give it a go and let us know how it went, this is a great thread to be contributing to, if others would like to express their opinion!

And don't worry about "bad English" - seriously it's OK - It came across, and that's what counts!
    Last edited by Ceridwen; 04-13-2019 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    There are many visible and invisible factors affecting Arena results, so let's look at the visible ones.
    Have you tried the same opponent but with different combinations of troops?

For example, have you tried adding Giants?

In the report your Fire Mirrors are not protected like those your opponent has deployed with Giants for protection. That's because while the attacker's troops have to kill the dragon and the giants before reaching the mirrors, the defender after passing the dragon is attacking the Fire Mirrors directly.

Give it a go and let us know how it went, this is a great thread to be contributing to, if others would like to express their opinion!

And don't worry about "bad English" - seriously it's OK - It came across, and that's what counts!
    Im figth against the same players (and others) whit various combinations (including the same but whit advantage on GD lvl, Troop number and power)
    For example this figth after the 1st that I shows you
    The same oponent, same stats but copying his strategy (whit advantage in numbers)

I have more GD lvl, more than 750 Fire Mirror (whit Hero Buff +3 grow up), and 16000 TP against 9k
    And I LOST!? And is not the only case... I lost against similar players one and another...is ridiculous