Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: very tired!!

Angry very tired!!

hello everybody,
    i am a player italian from server Olympias(id 275), Prometheus(id 276) and a lord of the biggest alliance in italian realms. i open this post because me like many others are really tired of behaviour of italian mods Auron90 and Mandragora and also Ceridwen. after many times that we have written to gaea customer service, Gaea fb page about our problems with them happened nothing: they still around italian servers. they continue with lies(for example about rubies monthly), they write **** things against players and they not help all. We cannot accept this !!! and Gaea if is a seriuos company should not accept too and should take some actions against them.
    We all really are tired of this behaviour and some of us left the game for this(HOW GAEA CAN ACCEPT THIS BEHAVIOUR!?!? are years that they do this).Their goal is only to take that rubies monthly...
    With this post i also want write to all others mods that are in group with them: i believe you all are not like them with your players but for their behaviour the entire group of mod is going down and also if you work so hard your reputation cannot increase.

we all want game better with more players and more funs things, but really we are tired of their behaviour.

with this post i want keep you aware and i hope Gaea will do something. we cannot go on with this situation.

thanks for attention,

bye

Why are there 3 Italian Mods?

Why are there 3 Italian mods? English Realms have 3 with many more realms to represent. Mods should represent thier players equally.
    Quote Originally Posted by L.O.R.D View Post
    hello everybody,
    i am a player italian from server Olympias(id 275), Prometheus(id 276) and a lord of the biggest alliance in italian realms. i open this post because me like many others are really tired of behaviour of italian mods Auron90 and Mandragora and also Ceridwen. after many times that we have written to gaea customer service, Gaea fb page about our problems with them happened nothing: they still around italian servers. they continue with lies(for example about rubies monthly), they write **** things against players and they not help all. We cannot accept this !!! and Gaea if is a seriuos company should not accept too and should take some actions against them.
    We all really are tired of this behaviour and some of us left the game for this(HOW GAEA CAN ACCEPT THIS BEHAVIOUR!?!? are years that they do this).Their goal is only to take that rubies monthly...
    With this post i also want write to all others mods that are in group with them: i believe you all are not like them with your players but for their behaviour the entire group of mod is going down and also if you work so hard your reputation cannot increase.

we all want game better with more players and more funs things, but really we are tired of their behaviour.

with this post i want keep you aware and i hope Gaea will do something. we cannot go on with this situation.

thanks for attention,

bye

3 Italian Mods

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Terror Delphi View Post
    Why are there 3 Italian mods? English Realms have 3 with many more realms to represent. Mods should represent thier players equally.
    So we have 3 Italian Mods that oversee 2 realms? Really?? I'm glad Lord said what he did, I heard that Italian mods were corrupt but didnt know it was 3 corrupt asses doing that job. Like WTF Gaea, you allow 3 people for 2 realms, when English realms are so way more than that. Better yet how can I become an Italian mod, I want to get paid for doing nothing too.

While we discussing their corruptness, I heard they brag that they decide on AvA pairings? So they why my groupings been ****ed up for this long?

I'm so sick and tired of Gaea and this BS. Get people who do their jobs. I've reported numerous times that something needs to be done about DBG, the pairings are not right. Why should level 20 dragon be paired against a level 60 dragons? Like you wont fix issues in game how about you fix issues with the people you hired as Italian mods. That dont need coding it needs common sense.

Serious issues are raised in this thread.

Easy solution is to remove the crooked italian mods - I have meet one of them myself and was surprised over the arrogance and unhelpful attitude.

Gaea - Please give us mods we can trust.

Quote Originally Posted by L.O.R.D View Post
    hello everybody,

thanks for attention,

bye

-------------

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Terror Delphi View Post
    3 mods for 2 realms... and in 3 mods cannot rapresent all players.... that is really sad situation

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Badrulbudur View Post
    Serious issues are raised in this thread.

Easy solution is to remove the crooked italian mods - I have meet one of them myself and was surprised over the arrogance and unhelpful attitude.

Gaea - Please give us mods we can trust.

yes, i am agree with you. many layers italian wrote to cs and fb page ... but no STOP! gaea should take some actions! WE ARE TIRED

Quote Originally Posted by UDunFuqdUp View Post
    So we have 3 Italian Mods that oversee 2 realms? Really?? I'm glad Lord said what he did, I heard that Italian mods were corrupt but didnt know it was 3 corrupt asses doing that job. Like WTF Gaea, you allow 3 people for 2 realms, when English realms are so way more than that. Better yet how can I become an Italian mod, I want to get paid for doing nothing too.

While we discussing their corruptness, I heard they brag that they decide on AvA pairings? So they why my groupings been ****ed up for this long?

I'm so sick and tired of Gaea and this BS. Get people who do their jobs. I've reported numerous times that something needs to be done about DBG, the pairings are not right. Why should level 20 dragon be paired against a level 60 dragons? Like you wont fix issues in game how about you fix issues with the people you hired as Italian mods. That dont need coding it needs common sense.
    i am sick like you, we cannot go on with lies with players!! all must be equal and know about the real truth that is!!!totaly agree with you!!

Red face liar

I would like to understand from what you deduce everything that has been written?
    Of course, you are not an Italian player because we Italians never complained about having 2 or 3 mods.
    And if you knew even just a little, and I speak seriously, and not by hearsay, you would see that they are not corrupt.
    But perhaps those who are complaining so much and doing great scenes know this already.
    Perhaps it is convenient to follow the mass of those few who seek to discredit others, only to feel themselves higher.
    Not understanding that perhaps this is the way you go only lower.

I personally have been able to be helped by the mods and they have always been kind to respond with patience and help without denying it.

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    Hello we are working on improving communication and that included between the mods and the players I will see if we can make some changes and maybe bring on a few more mods and open up interviews for these positions

Please

Quote Originally Posted by MadameLeota View Post
    Hello we are working on improving communication and that included between the mods and the players I will see if we can make some changes and maybe bring on a few more mods and open up interviews for these positions
    Gaea been making promises for a while now. Where the islands for other dragons that was promised when you all first took over? Numerous players asked and customer service replies were it would come. We haven't gotten it yet so your word on "changes" means nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast