Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian of the Realm

100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Hail and Well Met! Enter for a chance to win the below items! Three lucky winners will win:

100x Terrwyn Tokens

Winners will be chosen April 10th! To enter all you need to do is leave a comment on this thread!

Tell us about a great prank you saw or pulled!

April Foll

TV programme about Spaghetti growing on trees and ready to harvest.

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

Fake

I did a fake bachelor party for my best friend. Was his worst day. But then we took him the next day and gave him an awesome memory

I bought dumplings, and there was half a finger, I felt bad from this and more I did not eat dumpling

A wonderful day today

My child pulled a beautiful big toy in a special slot machine))) she began to cry from happiness)).

Best april fool prank

We went with a classic in the office of taping a paper over the bottom of a co workers mouse and see how long he needs to figure it out

Prank

Tbh. good parnks are super rare, usually its just a joke on someones expense hence not a big fan of the tradition

I found 500 dollars today))) bought a lot of ice cream))

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    10 years ago or so, a couple of friends and I had met up at a grocery store parking lot after school, which was the local hangout spot, to BS and figure out plans for later in the evening. I gave one of them a fake lottery ticket in hopes of a good reaction. One of them scratched away the numbers and sure enough, it was a $2500 winner. Ive never seen someone run so fast. He ran straight into the store to customer service to cash it, the lady immediately new it was fake and started laughing. I dont think he will ever forgive me for that one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast