Thread: DOA on Facebook

DOA on Facebook

It would have been nice to transfer some of troops from Facebook DOA to DOA Heirs since they shut Facebook DOA down.Been there since 09 3 Trillion Power just gone down the drain. I even be cool with 1trillion of my power from Facebook transferred to DOA Heirs..Some of us have been Loyal players it just sucks to loose all those troops..

Moderator Apprentice Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by TORATSUGU View Post
    It would have been nice to transfer some of troops from Facebook DOA to DOA Heirs since they shut Facebook DOA down.Been there since 09 3 Trillion Power just gone down the drain. I even be cool with 1trillion of my power from Facebook transferred to DOA Heirs..Some of us have been Loyal players it just sucks to loose all those troops..
    Hi Toratsgu - I really feel for you and understand you perfectly because I myself lost my old DoA account on the PC version and they were never able to recover it. Unfortunately there is no connection between the PC version and the mobile app, so nothing could ever be transferred for any player, even earlier when the PC version was fully functional. Anyone starting up on the app version of the game starts from scratch.

However, there are a lot of freebies in the game for new arrivals, many ways to earn new troops, and there is also an event dedicated to new players, just launched and currently active the DHD Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DragonsOfAtlantisMobile

It's just a little something to welcome you to the game, do give it a go and also leave some feedback!