Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

So that the prizes that win the seasonal tournament do not repeat

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    It's time to discover something new in this game.

Yes

You need to enter into the chests something more interesting, so that rarely drops out! Then everyone will start spending money!

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Problematic

I want to change! I really want to get the runes of protection that promised for 24 hours! So that the architects would fall out to finish building the 5th city! Why take so long I play from the very beginning of server formation! Some are no longer interested in the fact that the prizes are the same and we spend real money! Why do so
    ! do something new! Another point is that the guys played very well in the seasonal turnout. They won prizes and lost power and time! And then a few days later you give prizes from the roulette wheel the same as you were for good places in the tournament! This is not interesting because someone just goes and does not play and receives the same prizes that those who devote a lot of time to the game!

Moderator Guardian

Congratulations to our Winners!

The winners are Bebe , SwedishViking & dodgerblue_42@yahoo.com. Congratulations!! I'll be messaging you in PM to get your info so we can get the 100 Terrwyn Tokens to your accounts.
    "Elves are like trees, grounded and focused from the trunk down but graceful and agile on top." -Orlando Bloom

Customer Service:
    https://gaea.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new
    OR
    Alternatively by email:
    evdcs@gaea.zendesk.com

Change or reset EvD password:
    https://mobilegame.gaeamobile.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12