Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian of the Realm

100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Hail and Well Met! Enter for a chance to win the below items! Three lucky winners will win:

100x Terrwyn Tokens

Winners will be chosen March 20th! To enter all you need to do is leave a comment on this thread!

What changes would you like to see coming to the Climb the Tower event? Please keep your entries constructive and polite or they will be disqualified.

We also have a giveaway on our Facebook here:
    https://www.facebook.com/ElvesvsDwar...5939?__tn__=-R
    Last edited by MadameLeota; 03-13-2019 at 05:18 PM.

Tower changes

The drop rates for the next higher key are currently abysmal. They need to increase to be at least equitable. Less that 50% at level 7 is rediculous. Also, a new mix of prizes would bring a fresh touch to rhe game

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

Droprate 50%

Keep same 50% droprate through all steps

Token Give-away

I agree that the drop rates are terrible. And that new items to win included at top levels would make it more interesting. Also, making sure the tokens awarded for spending should stop at least 24 hours before end so that all can claim and use.

Productive so that we want players to always be online every day!

More prizes

I'd like to see a broader spectrum of prizes.

rep

ummm. 50% off for steps

I would like the distinguished Gaea to understand that the players put real money into the game, and the players get 400 keys, not one key from the upper floor. The key loss ratio please raise, so that out of 100 keys, 2-3 keys are exactly up to the top

Please raise the dropout rate of the keys from the upper floor))) and more new prizes)))

More open prizes

Would be nice to see ally shop finally. Or crown shop. People have infinite items and nothing to use them on please open these up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast