Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway!

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian of the Realm

Weekly Giveaway!

Hail and Well Met! Enter for a chance to win the below items! Three lucky winners will win:

1 Day Training Queue x1,
    Battle Token x5,
    Divine XP x1

Winners will be chosen March 3rd! To enter all you need to do is leave a comment on this thread!

What is your favorite movie and why?

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    Goofy movie

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by MadameLeota View Post
    Hail and Well Met! Enter for a chance to win the below items! Three lucky winners will win:

1 Day Training Queue x1,
    Battle Token x5,
    Divine XP x1

Winners will be chosen March 3rd! To enter all you need to do is leave a comment on this thread!

The lion King, because I love how Simba fought his uncle scar

Favorite Movie

The X files

Becourse it's a awsome storyline

Я легенда

Очень чёткий фильм! Я легенда!

My favorite movie is fast and furious because I love cars and speed

[QUOTE=MadameLeota;3121678]Hail and Well Met! Enter for a chance to win the below items! Three lucky winners will win:

1 Day Training Queue x1,
    Battle Token x5,
    Divine XP x1

Thor

Favorite movie right now is Thor Ragnorok

Pay it forward

I enjoy those movie because it represents and idea that is simple in nature but cosmic in size. The concept of ther pay it forward movement is something that will bring about world change through a simple task. By simply doing someone a favor like giving them a bottle of water, buying their sandwich at lunch because they forgot their wallet, or helping them with a menial task. Then when they ask what they can do to repay you tell them to pay it forward. To go out and do something nice for someone else. Eventually it reaches the entire world. Then we have an entire planet of people helping people everyday! That is a portion of even world peace. Because helping someone can breed feelings for them which can breed love for your fellow man. Then if and when all of mankind can love another we can find peace on earth. That is why the movie Pay it Forward is my favorite movie.

Favorite movie

Interview with a vampire
    Love the the deception, the love and passion, how much one can hate oneself and accept oneself

The Big Labowski

Movie was based on my real life

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast