Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian of the Realm

100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Hail and Well Met! Enter for a chance to win the below items! Three lucky winners will win:

100 x Terrwyn Tokens

Winners will be chosen March 3rd! To enter all you need to do is leave a comment on this thread!

What is your favorite movie and why?

We also have a giveaway going here on our Facebook if you want to double up on your winnings!

https://www.facebook.com/ElvesvsDwar...0102?__tn__=-R
    Last edited by MadameLeota; 02-27-2019 at 07:39 PM.

My Favourite Movie

My favorite movie is the Lord of the Rings Trilogies.
    This is because the story line is so good. I usually don't like supernatural or unrealistic movies such as King Arthur etc. But the animation in this movies are so good that I love them so much. And the characters as well as their dialogues.

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    There is a very cool movie called Dog Life! It shows that the history of our souls are not interrupted but continue to live in other bodies! Very moving movie!

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

Lotr

Agree with Arjun. No movie is even close to beat Lord of the rings. It can be seen over and over again.

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    The Lord of the Rings is one of the most beautiful trilogies! I watched them so many times! Because I am a fan of WARCRAFT and DOTA! I'm a crazy fan)

My favorite film

One of the films that shook me to the depths of the soul is the movie "Hacksaw Ridge." Especially the main idea of ​​the film, that even a weak person, if he strongly believes in his convictions, can make a truly heroic act. This film is so touching that even I, a stern and bearded man, let out a mean tear.

My favorite movie...

The Lord of the Rings is by far my favorite movie(s)! I have watched the trilogy many times, each time becoming astonished by the filming, the beautiful scenes of New Zealand, and most of all, the story being told. The movies, just like the books, are classics!

And of course, how can I miss the Marvel Universe which pleases us with its very budget films! And I want to note that I am a big fan of the Iron Man movie series! It is most impressive because it shows our future and what we strive for!

Titanic is the most penetrating film of all times because so many feelings are shown on the screen! I am delighted !

Junior Member Junior Guardian TPAW's Avatar

100 Terrwyn Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by MadameLeota View Post
    Hail and Well Met! Enter for a chance to win the below items! Three lucky winners will win:

100 x Terrwyn Tokens

Winners will be chosen March 3rd! To enter all you need to do is leave a comment on this thread!

What is your favorite movie and why?

We also have a giveaway going here on our Facebook if you want to double up on your winnings!

https://www.facebook.com/ElvesvsDwar...0102?__tn__=-R
    Lord Of The Rings (Trilogy) and The Hobbit.. I read these books in High School .. Glad they waited on technology to make movies.. Great special effects

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast