Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway!

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian of the Realm

Weekly Giveaway!

Hail and Well Met! Enter for a chance to win the below items! Three lucky winners will win:

Emerald Moss Stone x20,
    Venison x1,
    Essence of Fury x10,
    Dragon Ticket x5

Winners will be chosen February 20th! To enter all you need to do is leave a comment on this thread!

Which bugs would you liked fixed in this game? Keep your comments constructive or they will be disqualified.

Birleşme

Akrai ve isparta d?nyalarının birleşmesi

Buz

J adore le jeu pour moi y a rien ? changer

My submission

I would like to see the bugs where sometimes purchases aren't added to the account immediately or sometimes the cooldown timer doesn't show up on recently defeated wilds

Bugs

This Valentine's day event...marches disappear and prizes are not received after the hit

Giveaway

I would like to be entered please

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Bug solving

It is Not really a bug, but I would like to select/search a general by its name.

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Bugs

The dragons showing away, when they are not

V Day

I would like for you to fix the speedup section of the game. When you use a speedup the screen changes and reorganizes your speed items. So if I use several one minute speedups in a row the order changes by itself and you end up using speedups you didn't intend to use, like an 8 hour speedup, all because they reorganize themselves. Stop moving them around, its not Facebook, it doesnt need constant refreshing.

Bug

Game server lagging anytime a new event is about to start. For a few days before a new event starts i.e. AVA, Valentine's event, etc. The game lags. Also better drop rates for 4* and 5* Gens would be nice when using exclusive and gold recruiting coins.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast