Thread: Boxed might not counted during season TOM

Boxed might not counted during season TOM

I have visual evidence that shows that I opened a large amount of boxed might and my TOM score before and after the opening didn't change, yet my boxed might is gone. I checked my score immediately after opening, 30 minutes after opening, and at the end of tourney. My score never changed.
    I have screen shots with time stamps.

I did train some troops for might at beginning of tourney. This may trigger the problem.

I found that training troops may cause the scoring to start working again, but the opened might is gone out of inventory and is never counted. Once scoring starts working, it randomly fails.
    Unfortunately for me, it failed twice is same TOM while opening large amounts of T5.

I heard of one other person with the same problem on server 219.

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    can you make a ticket? at evdcs@gaea.zendesk.com theyd be able to help

Cheap Sneakers from Instagram

The $1,500 LG LSXS26326S rises above the other side-by-side refrigerators we've tested both in terms of performance and usable space, but it's not a clear winner when compared with less expensive fridges of other types.

Air Max Tn Black
    Nike LeBron 16 "I Promise"

Clarkson took the solo spotlight on several tunes from her 2013 Christmas album, Wrapped in Red, sharing with the audience that the title song was written for her then-boyfriend Brandon Blackstock. "I had been single a long time and this song was my 'I'm going to do it' moment, my way of saying 'I'm all in.'" She also performed "Winter Dreams (Brandon's Song)" ".for my man."

Nike LeBron 16 Cool Grey

Alexis Shapiro, 13-Year-Old Texas Girl Who Suffered from Uncontrollable Weight Gain, Has Brain Tumor Again

Its probably a wise move for the organizers to act quickly in turning the Stanley into an even bigger tourist draw: You dont want the folks at Big Bear Lake, Californias Timberline Lodge, where some of the films exteriors were actually filmed, getting any ideas.

air max 2019

What got lost is that it??s never okay to yell at a baby, especially if you own a restaurant. You should care about providing good service to their patrons. Neugebauer could have come over politely and told us our baby was disruptive. She should not have thrown things or yelled or cursed.

Air VaporMax 2019 Grey
    cheap air max shoes