Thread: World Ports

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

World Ports

Any plans to allow merging of accounts instead of overwriting? I was quite disappointed to find out migration doesn't allow merging accounts. I don't plan on deleting my hard work any time soon.

I have accounts on other worlds, and I'd like to bring them to my primary account. I guess I don't understand why Gaea thinks we'd want to delete one account in favor of another.

If Kabam was able to merge accounts, why can't Gaea? And that was done at a time when merging lots of smaller accounts meant a considerable change in might. Now a days, what difference does 500 million or even 5 billion might make? And if you have 100 billion, whats another 100 billion.

Bonz in 128

PS Well done on the last major update. A lot upgrades to functionality that were needed for a long time.

I just wanted to reply so you know someobe heard you that's not a robot. It seems these forums are dead. I haven't had a response since I returned.

I've seen them respond to a few things. About every 2-3 weeks they surprise with a visit.

Ok?

Why would I need to dodge them? I just won't invest cash and still play if I want. It is social for me also, some old players are still here.

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    Hey guys I will ask and see what's up with merges

Thank you for showing up Madame!

Good see attention on the forum. It used to be a good resource for general information and questions. Maybe it can be again.