Thread: Old Account

Old Account

Dear Gaea Mobile,

I want to return to Heroes of Camelot after a 2,5 year break cuz of phone problems, i have my old account's email and password yet. But im always gettin the same 1002 error for some reason, im quite sure my account is still exist.
    If i would be possible to get my account back, i would appreciate that. (I can give you password/email etc...and further info since i have 3-4 username what i usually use in games and im not 100% sure which one i used here.)

Best Regards, Nephareth.

Senior Member Guardian of the Realm

Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nephareth View Post
    Dear Gaea Mobile,

I want to return to Heroes of Camelot after a 2,5 year break cuz of phone problems, i have my old account's email and password yet. But im always gettin the same 1002 error for some reason, im quite sure my account is still exist.
    If i would be possible to get my account back, i would appreciate that. (I can give you password/email etc...and further info since i have 3-4 username what i usually use in games and im not 100% sure which one i used here.)

Best Regards, Nephareth.
    Welcome back to Camelot! Please submit a ticket using this link: https://helpcenter.gaeamobile.com/in...2M3ZDU1YmU0ZGM.

Happy Gaming!

HOC_ Sorceress
    Forum Moderator