Thread: What Changes Would You Like to See?

Gaea Mobile Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian

What Changes Would You Like to See?

Leave a comment below <3 and be sure to keep them constructive! Thanks!

Hi, iam a very old player , first started to play in 2013, spender too, returned to game recently, found 4k mith for 105euros, it is great and better than in the past ,for same money now you get more.
    What i miss most in the game is a real Premium Chance as we use to have in the past , with 100 pack chests, was awesome really, each time was landing on a 100pack was so happy , as everyone else too, and would be nice if please you could manage to set a Premium Chance for Christmas, would be great, i prefer better chests and items for x10 x20 tokens each play, then 1token per play and worse items and chests.
    And more events , as i've seen season isn't every month.
    One might be Gudridr token collection , last one was years ago.
    Thank you.

Improve city defense

i have been building my city wall and my troops unhidden. i was attacted by 1 lyncean raider and 5 willow walkers, why was my defence of 231,000 lyncean raiders and 1,195,000 willow walkers lost..

Moderator Apprentice Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by davil View Post
    i have been building my city wall and my troops unhidden. i was attacted by 1 lyncean raider and 5 willow walkers, why was my defence of 231,000 lyncean raiders and 1,195,000 willow walkers lost..
    This could have been a few things. Was your defense hero attached in the training position in the Great Hall? I would ask your alliance to look at the reports. If you still think there is a problem, you can always ticket Gaea in game or at evdcs@gaea.zendesk.com by sending them the reports, along with time and date, and they will look into it.
    "Elves are like trees, grounded and focused from the trunk down but graceful and agile on top." -Orlando Bloom

Customer Service:
    https://gaea.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new
    OR
    Alternatively by email:
    evdcs@gaea.zendesk.com

Change or reset EvD password:
    https://mobilegame.gaeamobile.com/