Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Gaea Mobile Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian

100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Hey Guys enter for a chance to win 100 Terrwyn Tokens! Winners will be chosen November 28th! All you need to do is leave a comment on this thread! Do you like snow? Do you like to build Snowmen, igloos, go sledding, or ski?

Snow

Love it, build a snowman, throw snowballs at friends, get snowed in!

winter is coming

I like to see the snow fall meekly, like volatiles hardly gravity snowflakes, the peace of the slowness of a quiet snow on the fields surrounding my city

Snow!!!

Personally i love snow. Only the fact that every snowflake is unique makes me so happy. Or when ever you walk through a white forest it?s so beautifull! I just love to go out in the snow and have fun through snowballs and go skiing!

Snow

Snow is beautiful when it 1st falls and is crisp and snow-white. But when it gets spray from road traffic it looks horrible.

Snow

Snow is great for snowmen, not so good for anyone who needs to get somewhere and do something ☃️❄️

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

Love snow

Snow is wonderful. I love all types of activities.

Snow in Brazil?

God bring some snow to Brazil please! I'd love to make a snow man here in S?o Paulo but sadly I think that's not going to happen....

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    No, I hate it. I hate the cold.

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    I love snow! It's fine! I love my daughter to ride on a sleigh, with her constantly throw snowballs, sculpt a snowman. Our winter has already come, and it's so cold outside .... brrrrrr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast