Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

I love rather summer! Warm, fruit, no one is sick ... it's great to go to the beach, swim in the ocean ...))

what season of year

I like summer, the beach, the sun, the holidays

🏕🏝🏖

🏄🏿🏊🛥
    I think the season of many hot holidays, the holiday season and big trips, the season of half-naked people on the beaches. Season collection of vitamin D). The season of thirst for adventure and wild romance. Yes, you guessed it Summer.)
    ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️🌊

☔️

Autumn is the most beautiful shade of all the passing seasons. It's like a sunset before the dawn of the year. This is a summary and a great harvest. This is the season when you can think well of your plans. This is the season of colors that nature gives us mother

Summer is the best season because of the warm weather

winter

I love winter the air is so clean and I love making snowmen. and it has the best holiday Christmas the day Jesus was born.

Junior Member Junior Guardian

100 tokens

i love summer and surfing

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    And my most favorite period is spring) the trees, flowers that bloom are very pleasant looking)))

Favorite season

Autumn is great especially when you can view the Autumn colors as they change. The beautiful colors of the changing leaves tells of the upcoming cold months. In all of nature, nothing is quite as beautiful as a countryside that displays this change.

Gaea Mobile Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian
    Congrats to our winners this week!They are dealmaker2, Morgoth@128, and Kingralph1! I'll be messaging you to get your info and give you your prizes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast