Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Gaea Mobile Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian

100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Hey Guys enter for a chance to win 100 Terrwyn Tokens! Winners will be chosen November 14th! All you need to do is leave a comment on this thread! Whats your favorite season? Winter, Summer, Spring, or Autumn and why?

Favourite season

Winter, cold is nice.

Winter, cold like your heart, a week long of nothing to do... have you not got a player retention team? 1200 employees are doing what exactly? Give us something to do...
    (Kinda sad that the time taken to write this is longer than many have spent in game this week)

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

Summer!

I love the summer when it is hot. Then you can excuse yourself taking a couple of very cold beers to cool you down.

Junior Member Junior Guardian dealmaker2's Avatar

Favorite Season Is Spring

By far, my favorite season is spring because of the rebirth of life!

Winter is best

Quote Originally Posted by MadameLeota View Post
    Hey Guys enter for a chance to win 100 Terrwyn Tokens! Winners will be chosen November 14th! All you need to do is leave a comment on this thread! Whats your favorite season? Winter, Summer, Spring, or Autumn and why?
    When Winter comes, life changes to sweet cocooning season and family breaks

I like winter a lot) I love to admire trees covered with white snow, white blanket fields) to sculpt a snowman, fool around, throw snowballs ...))

Hi GAEA !!!! I like autumn, when there are a lot of leaves under my feet, during this period I drink tea with raspberries and eat raspberry jam so as not to get sick.

but the weather has no bad weather) and I have :-P but, I will probably choose summer, in summer there are a lot of interesting things, oceans, seas, rivers, beaches, beer, and nature is beautiful, everything blooms))

I like spring) this is the most beautiful period of time, the month of May ..) a lot of holidays, fun, especially when the trees start budding out, flowers bloom, mmmmmm)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast