Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian

100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Hey Guys enter for a chance to win 100 Terrwyn Tokens! Winners will be chosen November 7th! All you need to do is leave a comment on this thread! Do you prefer coffee or tea and why?

Coffe

Tea taste cold water ha ha ha sorry
    Last edited by kran; 10-31-2018 at 08:13 PM.

☕️🍰

Coffee is certainly good, but alas, tea brings more benefits if you are very good at sorting. Zhen Shen fills you with aroma, hibiscus in general is beautiful. A Puer good exposure is very invigorating, but to taste it is not very.) Therefore, tea can create a range of sensations.

Tea!

I'm British and have tea, nothing beats an Earl Grey. Coffee is for when I need to poop!

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    I drink coffee and tea, and I prefer them together, depending on the situation) In the morning there is always a strong cup of aromatic coffee, there are two .. I drink tea during the day, tea is different from the simplest to the most expensive and tasty) I drink the last tea , I was brought from India)

Coffee

Coffee wake me up

Tea

I choose TEA! Obviously tea is just a lot more healthy and less boring than Coffee. It can also wake you up in the morning, but still has lots of different tastes.

Member Apprentice Guardian Whoisonfirst's Avatar

Coffee

For the caffeine boost!
    "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Coffee of course!

There's nothing better than a good coffee to be active in the mornings

And tea and coffee

Ooh yeah!!! I prefer these two beautiful drinks) I start my day with a strong cup of coffee, it invigorates me, I immediately wake up and go to work. And I finish my day with a light drink of real Indian tea ...))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast