Hail and well met, Heroes!
Dates: The World Boss Take Down Event will happen November 6th- 8th

The time is now! Search for and destroy the World Boss?s city! Once you find it hit it until closed or you take it out! You have correctly answered our Facebook puzzles and received all hints. These hints will help you find the World Boss
Puzzle one hint: Time frame my bubble will be down November 6th: 17:00- 20:00.
Puzzle two hint: Time frame my bubble will be down November 7th: 20:00- 23:00.
Puzzle three hint: Time frame my bubble will be down the November 8th: 23:00- 2:00.
Puzzle four hint: Player Name: MadameLeota, playing as a Dwarf.
Puzzle five hint: Will be Revealed Day of.

Please note each day the city will move to a different location. City will be refilled with resources each day. The city will need to be hit and destroyed by the end of the 3rd day or no one will get the first place prize.

Prizes:
First place will be given to the player who deals the final blow on the last day. Second Place will be given out to 100 players who hit the city during the event. (Day 1 + 2 thirty three players will get prizes and the 3rd day thirty four will get prizes) 3rd place will be given out as a participation prize.

1st Place: For the player who got the kill shot, they may choose one of the following:
A) 1x One Common Western Wolf and 16x 100 World Mirlith to his/her inventory on World 199
B) 1x One Legendary Tarpan to his/her inventory on one of the Main Worlds
C) 24x 100 World Mirlith to his/her inventory on one of the Classic/New Worlds

2nd place: 100 random players who attacked the Boss, each of them gets 40 x Terrwyn'sToken on World 199;

3rd place: For others who have participated, each of them gets 50x River of Time on World 199.