Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Junior Member Junior Guardian dealmaker2's Avatar

Is Frankenstein the Man or the Monster?

Mary Shelly’s book, “Frankenstein”, is about Dr. Frankenstein, who created a monster. The monster, which is actually parts of 7 corpses (presumably male corpses), had no name but in the slang vernacular, was referred to as Frankenstein’s monster. Over time; beyond the scope of her book; and as a bastardization of Mary Shelly’s original book, in various other media creations, the monster eventually was called Frankenstein. However, the simple answer is Dr. Frankenstein is/was a man.

😑😞

Yes, there was a time when I myself did not know that I would end up in a very difficult history with the disappearance of our pigeons. I was desperately looking for traces of the fox that ate our pigeons. It was dark when I got to her hole. I climbed there in anger to get her out. I was not scared because I was angry. And then I realized that I was stuck in a hole and could not get out. It took 4 hours until I managed to get out. And with pain in my soul I went home all wounds. This stain has remained for the rest of my life. The story of

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian
    Congrats to our winners this week!They are geoff1walker@aol.com, LukasEvd, and Kran! I'll be messaging you to get your info and give you your prizes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12