Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Gaea Mobile Moderator Veteran Guardian

100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Hey Guys enter for a chance to win 100 Terrwyn Tokens! Winners will be chosen October 31st! All you need to do is leave a comment on this thread! Share with me your favorite scary story or creepy pasta!

😮

Hello everyone, I want to tell you about how I was a guest visiting my cousin in the village. I was 10 years old, I had to urgently go home before sunset on a forest road. But it turned out that I came out very late. So that I could come on time, I decided to cut the path through the forest. And there in the forest I felt the beauty of human adrenaline along with fear. There were sounds, rustles. I almost cried but decided to run without stopping. It seemed that someone was watching and following me. When I came out of the forest, I realized. That this moment will be remembered for a lifetime.

Scary story

There was one horrible day in 1990 when i dropped a dumbbell on my foot. Thought it would have to be lopped off. Ugly scene.

my no favorite scary history

I haven't a favorite scary story, I have a scary story that was born of a childhood nightmare that I still remember, in the house that I lived with 10 years ago there was a very long corridor, more than 12 meters in the shape of an L, and my nightmare is that At the end of the corridor a cave was born that ended in a street full of dark people that entered my house. Terrible, especially for my mother who gave me her hand every night and took me to the end of the hall to see that there was no cave of any kind, I love you mom.

Scary Story

It was my 1st week at work. I was unloading goods from a conveyor belt when my hand got trapped in the drive end of the conveyor belt. A colleague froze and I had to stop screaming and tell him to switch of the conveyor belt. This was before the days of health & safety so no emergency stops. Fortunately the belt was stopped and reversed so my hand could be removed, I have a 4 inch (10cm) scar on my hand.

Spoopy Pasta 👻

Two dormmates in college were in the same science class. The teacher had just reminded them about the midterm the next day when one dorm mate?let's call her Juli?got asked to this big bash by the hottest guy in school. The other dorm mate, Meg, had pretty much no interest in going and, being a diligent student, she took notes on what the midterm was about. After the entire period of flirting with her date, Juli was totally unprepared for her test, while Meg was completely prepared for a major study date with her books.At the end of the day, Juli spent hours getting ready for the party while Meg started studying. Juli tried to get Meg to go, but she was insistent that she would study and pass the test. The girls were rather close and Juli didn't like leaving Meg alone to be bored while she was out having a blast. Juli finally gave up, using the excuse that she would cram in homeroom the next day.Juli went to the party and had the time of her life with her date. She headed back to the dorm around 2 a.m. and decided not to wake Meg. She went to bed nervous about the midterm and decided she would wake up early to ask Meg for help.
    She woke up and went to wake Meg. Meg was lying on her stomach, apparently sound asleep. Juli rolled Meg over to reveal Meg's terrified face. Juli, concerned, turned on the desk lamp. Meg's study stuff was still open and had blood all over it. Meg had been slaughtered. Juli, in horror, fell to the floor and looked up to see, written on the wall in Meg's blood: "Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the light?"

Member Apprentice Guardian Whoisonfirst's Avatar
    Not into horror or scary, I like Drama and or Laughter/Comedy.
    "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

once upon a time

I was glitched opened and got zeroed in one city. Half of my 40m might went poof This was 2013 and so far been my scariest thing ever.

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    In the morning I found on the phone a picture of myself sleeping. I was alone at home.
    I put the child to sleep, and he says to me: "Dad, check the monsters under the bed." I look under the bed to calm him down, and I see my child there, who is looking at me with horror and a trembling voice, saying: "Dad, there is someone else in my bed."
    at night I don?t remember what year, I wake up at night from the fact that I read our father?s prayer about a hundred times and see a big black clot above me. I was so scared that I forgot how to breathe. and in the morning my wife woke up and told me that at night she had been dreaming of some kind of demons ......... and so my whole life, horror stories .....

Junior Member Junior Guardian

halloween

I like making brains spaghetti with the kids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast