Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Gaea Mobile Moderator Guardian

100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Hey Guys enter for a chance to win 100 Terrwyn Tokens! Winners will be chosen October 17th! All you need to do is leave a comment on this thread! With the Autumn season upon us, what is your favorite comfort food?

Comfort Food

I would say def Manti!

Nice Carvery Roast meal, Beef or Turkey.

Comfort food

My favourite food is fried eggs with fries.

In autumn, the best: pumpkin cream

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Comfort Food

Favourite comfort foods are lamb Roast with roast potatoes and a mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows. Yum!

Cool Spanish paella

Someone has ever eaten a seafood paella... Made with mussels, clambs, swordfish, prawns, squids, crayfish.... Just delicious!

Bulgarian pepper goulash

Bulgarian pepper goulash

This Hungarian goulash is a delicious dish! I can not imagine it without dried red paprika, soft boiled beef and bell pepper. In the vegetable season, goulash is especially fragrant.

INGREDIENTS

Beef1 Kilogram

Onion2 Pieces

Garlic4 Cloves

Bulgarian pepper2 Pieces

Tomatoes2 Pieces

Bay Leaf 2-3 Pieces

Dried red paprika1 Art. spoon

Vegetable oil or fat3 Art. spoons

Salt1 teaspoon

Black pepper1 Teaspoon

Potatoes 1 Kilogram

Cmin 0.5 Teaspoons

Description of preparation:

How to cook goulash with bell pepper? 1. Rinse the beef and cut it into small pieces. Choose veins and films. 2. Peel the onion and garlic. Onion cut into half rings, chop the garlic. 3. Rinse the Bulgarian pepper, cut the seeds and stems, cut into large half rings. 4. Rinse the tomatoes, cut the stalk. if you are not lazy, remove the skin by putting the tomato in boiling water for a couple of minutes. Cut into large cubes. 5. Rinse the potatoes, peel, cut into large cubes. Great in goulash looks like a little fresh potato. It can even not be cleaned and cut, just rinse thoroughly. 6.In a large, thick-walled pot, heat the vegetable oil or melt the fat. 7. Put onions in a frying pan and fry, stirring, until golden brown. 8. Reduce heat and add ground paprika. Stir constantly. 9. Add meat and stir so that the meat pieces are in the paprika. 10. Cook over low heat. The meat should have a soft brown tint. 11. Then add the bay leaf, cumin, salt, pepper and chopped garlic. 12. Add water - enough to cover the ingredients. Leave to simmer on medium-low heat for 30-40 minutes. 13. after the specified time, add paprika, tomatoes and potatoes. Add water, if necessary (so that everything is covered by it) and cook for another half hour. Finished meat and vegetables should be soft. Goulash with bell pepper is ready! Serve goulash preferably with sour cream, chopped parsley and white bread. Bread can be dipped in sauce and you can eat this wonderful dish to the last drop. Enjoy your meal!

I can?t even compete with that ^ but I love Thanksgiving food.

Member Apprentice Guardian Whoisonfirst's Avatar

Beer

Autumn answers with pumpkin-flavored brews, darker ales.
    "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast