Thread: To make more excitements in everyday playing

To make more excitements in everyday playing

hi im Ginn from Phil. Since we would like to spend more time and money to this game. we have suggestions to make it more exciting while playing.

1. BG. if guildmate is being attack let the other guildmates help him in battle. What is guild if we cant help our guildmates. then the BG chest. make it more precious rewards not just lvl 1 or 2 gems or sunstone. i know it has drill or more but so waste of time collecting crystals in 25mins just to get lvl 2 gem.

2. Altar wars. can u make separate altar for each bracket. like in lvl 39 below. only 39 below can enter and to make it a hobbit to stand by in altar cuz most of the time we have nothing to do, change the stamina charge to gold or daru. and to have fun please make a team fight in altar like 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 3. this idea gives more excitement in game and avoid boring moments. it will let us make new friends or have a rival team enemies. 95% of us dont know each other and meets only in BG or amyth. we need to know each other in every server.

3. Cloud city. please put a circle or space that whoever steps in is vulnerable or can be attacked just for fun.

this is only our suggestions. please hear our wish. thank you.

Wartune Forum Moderator Guardian of the Realm
    Hi Ginn,

Thanks for opening a subject with suggestions; the mobile game has to follow certain guidelines imposed by the company which licenses the brand, adding extra features the way the players expect them it's not possible, however I will forward your suggestions and we they will take it in consideration for the future.

1. for BG - the event is designed around dueling opponents, I don't believe that we will see changes allowing team mates or guildmates to help defeat an opponent; the rewards system has been already talked about and there were many suggestions for improvement

2. There are plenty of altars to choose from for practicing 1v1 duels and players cannot be attacked unless they accept the invitation to fight, I don't see how they can set a limit for certain level bracket for this. Making organized 2v2 or 3v3 altar fights is a great suggestion but it would involve making a lot of changes in the game dynamics. As far as meeting new players, each person is encouraged to participate in events and help out and talk to other players from various guilds; those who choose to join the sanctuary rooms can have plenty of interaction with players from other servers too.

3. A lot of players stay in cloud city while inactive; I believe that allowing them to be attacked without consent would cause frustration and have a negative impact on their game experience.

hi Rhea.

Good day. thank you so much for the immediate response. we really appreciate it.
    well about the PK in cloud city it is not that who is in cloud city can be attack. i meant there is a certain spot or small area that whoever steps in inside that area or circle can be attack without confirmission. just for fun battle.

and again thank you.

i would like to ask something. Do you have plan to copy all the features in wartune computer to wartune mobile? thanks

Ginn,

I can't speak in the name of 7 Road or the team of developers but I consider that we won't see a change that would add PK area in the cloud city because a variety of issues, mainly related to the game complexity.

As for the second concern, new content will be added to the mobile edition of Wartune based on its Chinese equivalent mobile version, which is ahead of the english mobile version as far as new content but still lacks a lot of the game features implemented on the PC. There is no information available at this point regarding which specific features from the PC will be ported to the mobile version unfortunately, but there will be a lot of new content coming up with the new versions of the game, we will keep you posted when we have confirmed information.

Ginn,

I can't speak in the name of 7 Road or the team of developers but I consider that we won't see a change that would add PK area in the cloud city because a variety of issues, mainly related to the game complexity.

As for the second concern, new content will be added to the mobile edition of Wartune based on its Chinese equivalent mobile version, which is ahead of the english mobile version as far as new content but still lacks a lot of the game features implemented on the PC. There is no information available at this point regarding which specific features from the PC will be ported to the mobile version unfortunately, but there will be a lot of new content coming up with the new versions of the game, we will keep you posted when we have confirmed information.