Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Gaea Mobile Moderator Battle-seasoned Guardian

100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Hey Guys enter for a chance to win 100 Terrwyn Tokens! Winners will be chosen October 3rd! All you need to do is leave a comment on this thread! What is your favorite scary movie?

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    One of my favorite horror films, it's a nightmare on Elm Street. I watched him as a child with my eyes closed. Another film, it's 6 demons Emily Rose, the film is shot on real events, I recommend to view !

One of the scariest movies is Carie

Junior Member Junior Guardian

Horror Movie

Psycho is a real classic!

Senior Member Veteran Guardian
    The Chucky (the evil doll) movies was the worst when I was kid

Film

The most terrible film is life. Particularly scary is that all horrors occur in reality

Favorite Scary movie..

Silence of the lambs or any other Hannibal Lecter movie

I watch horror movies, my favorite genre. One of my favorite movies is gett me to hell, a 2009 movie. The idea of ​​the film is based on a true story, when in 1996 in Oregon a bank employee refused to provide a client with a loan, and he cursed the clerk in return, after which the last in his life began to get in serious trouble. The script for the painting was written back in 1992, but its authors could start the shooting only many years later. The goat, who took part in the scenes with the demon call, was mechanical. At first, the film crew wanted to use a real animal, but it was so cute and funny that it constantly distracted the actors from work. The number of Sylvia Ganush?s car is 99951. If you turn it upside down, it will look like an IS666. Another film is a classic of the genre, SAW ))

Chucky... all of them 😰

Member Apprentice Guardian Whoisonfirst's Avatar

In space, no one can hear you scream.

Ridley Scott's Alien
    "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast