Thread: Thank you

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

Thank you

I'm starting to enjoy this game again, with the daily login rewards and some gems, world boss, upcoming events, even found a way not to spam your offers, it's like back in the old days... a tiny issue still, the GK wheel of fortune cards are really old ones with the best card being hugues du payn (sorry if I misspelled it), could use a replace, maybe even with some 7 stars card, thanks and keep up the good work, you took a right direction

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Thraex View Post
    I'm starting to enjoy this game again, with the daily login rewards and some gems, world boss, upcoming events, even found a way not to spam your offers, it's like back in the old days... a tiny issue still, the GK wheel of fortune cards are really old ones with the best card being hugues du payn (sorry if I misspelled it), could use a replace, maybe even with some 7 stars card, thanks and keep up the good work, you took a right direction
    Greetings,

Thank you for the positive feedback! I agree the wheel needs to be updated. This suggestion has been shared with the developers.

Happy gaming!

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator