Thread: Kingdoms of Camelot is dying....

Kingdoms of Camelot is dying....

I never thought that this would happen and i had hoped that it never would. I have played this game for over over six years now, giving up regularly throughout the past 3. The truth is, just like Arcane Empires, this game is going to die. Just before AE passed away, kabam stopped creating/merging worlds, stopped giving regular events, and overall just made the game boring asf.....I am getting the very same vibe from the recent weeks of playing...People are getting bored when coming online and eventually quiting the game for others....
    Check the post by chrishowellinco@gmail.com and maybe you could find out how to save this game that i used to love....but as for now........koc....is dying.
    Last edited by MasterChief143; 07-07-2018 at 06:39 PM.

KBN Player Moderator Veteran Guardian Arthur RT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterChief143 View Post
    I never thought that this would happen and i had hoped that it never would. I have played this game for over over six years now, giving up regularly throughout the past 3. The truth is, just like Arcane Empires, this game is going to die. Just before AE passed away, kabam stopped creating/merging worlds, stopped giving regular events, and overall just made the game boring asf.....I am getting the very same vibe from the recent weeks of playing...People are getting bored when coming online and eventually quiting the game for others....
    Check the post by chrishowellinco@gmail.com and maybe you could find out how to save this game that i used to love....but as for now........koc....is dying.

The game is not dying. Event Centre now has competitions and is nearly back to normal. There will be a new Collectible Event start this coming week.

Re: event center

Event center DID have events... for 2 days.