Thread: Suggestions

Lightbulb Suggestions

I have a number of suggestions for improving the game for a comfortable pastime in it.
    Also I will attach screenshots of my ideas for better understanding: D

Improvements and optimizations:
    1) Arena
    It is high time to change the item "a series of victories"
    The maximum value at the moment is 200%, which is a small enough increase.
    - I think it should be increased to 500% or 1000% or even remove the restriction and make a series of victories equal to the number of the victory.
    Because sometimes there is not a lot of time to get to the required amount of "power", but you really need a reward
    Alternative: create a function similar to the "sweep" function in city events, which will allow you to receive the desired items in the arena, but this function will not affect the position in the rating table of the arena.
    арена.jpg
    2) World boss
    It's about optimization.
    First: add a button in the "rewards" tab, which will collect all the chests in one click.
    Second: do something with optimization. It is very unpleasant to go into battle with the boss and see the message "the boss is already killed."
    кнопка.jpgмировой босс.jpg
    3) Location of a nightmare.
    - Add the remaining three cities to the Nightmare, so that on the nightmare there were as many cities as in the usual.
    - It is also worth adding Ragnalla Bay to Nightmare while adding new bosses and new awards for their killing.
    - Another innovation that is worth adding, add a table with the number of fragments collected straight at the moment of passing the location.
    города.jpgосколки.jpg
    4) General optimization
    In general, optimize the game, focus on the speed of movement in the game.
    Very frustrating when in the days of events the game slows down.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Stermon View Post
    I have a number of suggestions for improving the game for a comfortable pastime in it.
    Also I will attach screenshots of my ideas for better understanding: D

Improvements and optimizations:
    1) Arena
    It is high time to change the item "a series of victories"
    The maximum value at the moment is 200%, which is a small enough increase.
    - I think it should be increased to 500% or 1000% or even remove the restriction and make a series of victories equal to the number of the victory.
    Because sometimes there is not a lot of time to get to the required amount of "power", but you really need a reward
    Alternative: create a function similar to the "sweep" function in city events, which will allow you to receive the desired items in the arena, but this function will not affect the position in the rating table of the arena.
    арена.jpg
    2) World boss
    It's about optimization.
    First: add a button in the "rewards" tab, which will collect all the chests in one click.
    Second: do something with optimization. It is very unpleasant to go into battle with the boss and see the message "the boss is already killed."
    кнопка.jpgмировой босс.jpg
    3) Location of a nightmare.
    - Add the remaining three cities to the Nightmare, so that on the nightmare there were as many cities as in the usual.
    - It is also worth adding Ragnalla Bay to Nightmare while adding new bosses and new awards for their killing.
    - Another innovation that is worth adding, add a table with the number of fragments collected straight at the moment of passing the location.
    города.jpgосколки.jpg
    4) General optimization
    In general, optimize the game, focus on the speed of movement in the game.
    Very frustrating when in the days of events the game slows down.
    Thank you for your thoughtful and specific suggestions. I know the suggestion to add a "get it all" button has already been submitted to the developers, so hopefully that will be addressed soon. I will share the remainder of your ideas.

Happy Gaming!

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator