Thread: 100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Gaea Mobile Moderator Apprentice Guardian

Exclamation 100 Terrwyn Tokens Giveaway!

Hey Guys enter for a chance to win 100 Terrwyn Tokens! Winners will be chosen July 11th! All you need to do is leave a comment on this thread. Which do you prefer Alliance based tournaments and events or Individual based?! Leave a comment below describing your strats or which Troops would you recommend for each?

Giveaway

I like where you work together as an alliance to gain rewards for all - would love to be able to donate my unusable items like those gathered in a collectathon where you need 10 of something to get the item and you have 12 to benefit the alliance as a whole. I had great hopes for world boss - would have loved to see where each alliance has its own boss to kill and the more you of it you killed the better the prize

Alli giveaways

I wish that you would change the regular campaign Maps to more effective rewards, or amounts dished out for new players to get up to speed. It's discouraging for newbees just how long it takes.
    Something that would apply as indi and alli from the maps to help out new players would boost the game participants. .

Junior Member Junior Guardian
    I like the mixture of both. Alliance prizes helps those who are not as strong or profecient as others.

Giveaway

I prefer alliance because of the great team that i am part of. Would love to be able to share sperfluous items with other team members

giveaway

i really enjoy both event sometimes wirk interferes with events and ally prizes are best prizes i get. other times i can push hard and do well in indy. so i like the mix

Senior Member Veteran Guardian

Indi and alli based events

I prefer both but mostly indi because then it does not matter much in what alliance you are. Also I want more parallel comps e.g. gk when tk is running, bk during chs and so on

Gaea Mobile Moderator Apprentice Guardian
    Seawolf, Manchaku, and SwedishViking are our winners this week! I will be messaging you thru the forums to get you your tokens! Thanks guys!