Thread: pedidos

Junior Member Junior Guardian

pedidos

some ideas

Hello, how are you?

I would like to give you some ideas.

1) A market where players within the server are able to market cards and / or game items, where the gaea receives a% of the sale (example: a card that is sold for 2000 gems, the gaea gets 20% and the remainder the player) the same as for game items.

2nd) Change in the GK roulette, place new items like ticket from the depths, dragon nest tickets, secret garden keys.

3) Perform a vote for the cards to be traded in the dragon's nest, candles, duel market.

4?) review the values ​​charged by gems, as it is very disproportionate between each country and, I give an example from Brazil, the values ​​are very expensive. And also release doubles 700, 1400, 2100 gems. Not only 3500 and 7000 gems

5?) Arenas between guilds, where the guild members' punctuation would be added, as it is done in city events and events from the depths.

Doubts

I wonder if you can return those chips you gave at the end of the year. The Christmas chips, where they were only available in consumer events and needed two to exchange for a pack of celestials.

Senior Member Battle-seasoned Guardian

Questions and suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Gangrel View Post
    some ideas

Hello, how are you?

I would like to give you some ideas.

1) A market where players within the server are able to market cards and / or game items, where the gaea receives a% of the sale (example: a card that is sold for 2000 gems, the gaea gets 20% and the remainder the player) the same as for game items.

2nd) Change in the GK roulette, place new items like ticket from the depths, dragon nest tickets, secret garden keys.

3) Perform a vote for the cards to be traded in the dragon's nest, candles, duel market.

4?) review the values ​​charged by gems, as it is very disproportionate between each country and, I give an example from Brazil, the values ​​are very expensive. And also release doubles 700, 1400, 2100 gems. Not only 3500 and 7000 gems

5?) Arenas between guilds, where the guild members' punctuation would be added, as it is done in city events and events from the depths.

Doubts

I wonder if you can return those chips you gave at the end of the year. The Christmas chips, where they were only available in consumer events and needed two to exchange for a pack of celestials.
    Thank you for your suggestions. I'm not sure what you mean by "guild member's punctuation" in suggestion 5. Your suggestions and question about the chips will be passed onto the developers.

Happy gaming!

HOC_Sorceress
    Forum Moderator